Here is my College Football preseason Top 25...
1. Alabama- Best defense in the nation and "defense wins championships"
2. Oklahoma- Landry Jones and Ryan Broyles lead a strong Sooners offense
3. Oregon- Darren Thomas, LaMichael James and Kenjon Barner lead the blazing fast Ducks offense
4. LSU- If Jordan Jefferson can run a successful offense then the Tigers will win. Big time.
5. Stanford- Andrew Luck.
6. Boise St- Kellen Moore and Doug Martin will anchor the always good Bronco offense
7. Florida St- FSU is a favorite to win their first ACC title since 2005
8. Wisconsin- Russell Wilson makes the Badgers the favorite in the reformed Big Ten
9. Texas A&M- Arguably the best running back duo in College Football, Cyrus Grey and Christine Michael
10. Oklahoma St- Brandon Weeden will throw to the best receiver in the nation, Justin Blackmon, early and often
11. South Carolina- Marcus Lattimore, Stephen Garcia, and Alshon Jeffery lead the Gamecocks
12. Arkansas- Tyler Wilson looks to bring the Razorbacks back another BCS Bowl
13. Nebraska- Jared Crick leads one of the best defenses in the nation
14. Michigan St- Spartans have a great backfield with Kirt Cousins, Edwin Baker, and Le'Von Bell
15. TCU- They lose four year starter Andy Dalton but another perfect season is possible
16. Mississippi St- Chris Relf looks to carry the Bulldogs through the SEC West
17. USC- They cant make the Pac 12 Championship game but they look to be the favorites in the Pac 12 South
18. Georgia- Aaron Murray looks to carry the Bulldogs to a SEC Championship game
19. Virginia Tech- David Wilson will try and make up for the loss of Ryan Williams and Darren Evans
20. Missouri- A questionable quarterback situation is holding the Tigers elite receivers back
21. Florida- John Brantley looks to flourish under Charlie Weis
22. Arizona St- The Sun Devils return 20 starters back to the roster
23. Notre Dame- Dayne Christ and Michael Floyd present problems for opposing secondaries
24. Ohio St- Luke Fickell enters the season with his top three players out for five games.
25. Penn St- Beaver Stadium and a strong O-Line could carry Joe Pa and the Nittnay Lions to success
Auburn, West Virginia, Utah, Texas, Miami (FL), Arizona, Air Force, BYU, Iowa, Northwestern